Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 23, 2014

Of note:

Fucking boys. Eeesh. Turns out the interest would appear to have a significant other.

Ah well.

His loss, I suppose.

But he ought not have flirted if he wasn't single, to be fair. But I suppose I can be faulted for not just asking, rather than taking the word of a co-worker that saw it on facebook. (Which, as far as I'm concerned, is a completely reliable source. That's just my shriveled hopes and dreams trying to convince me that there must be some mistake.)

And then we can fault him again for insisting he wasn't interested in the lady in question. That he is now apparently dating.

Which makes him a liar mcliarson. And therefore a poor choice for a date. So. Good on me. Dodged that bullet.

Goddamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment