Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Horny

I haven't slept with anybody in upwards of eight months. And my body reminds me every day. It's ridiculous!

I get it, this is probably my fault for being sexually active before marriage at all. My punishment for exploring my body. Not sorry. Girls can have as voracious a sexual appetite as men. I am no exception, indeed between me and my ex, I was the far needier party.

We shouldn't have to be ashamed of something like this. When we complain about our guys being horny all the time, "oh, it's just how they're wired!" When we complain about being horny all the time, we are sluts, cats in heat, "have you tried praying about it?"

Excuse me? Those are double standards inflicted on us more by other women than by men. Family units eager to limit us. Friends eager to shame us. Trusted guides urging us to fight this "affliction".

You know what? No! You find yourself a toy, dream yourself up a partner and you hit the party button. Repeatedly. With a vibrator.

If you have no qualms about sleeping around a bit (you are lucky), then find somebody to take home.

As for those of us going it alone? Enjoy that crush! Flirt, daydream, just keep it light and fun! A crush can be a terrible thing to waste your mind on though.

These days I daydream all too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment