Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Of note:

Damnit he's gotten into my head. Not gonna let him win. Even with his "you're the only one like me..." routine. Or his evil hint game. Where he basically started to wonder if I was special even though he was older. Aka:

"I know I am (pick a large number between 30 and 40) but still maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

"Nothing. It is nothing."

"Okay."

Heh. I really like acting like I don't give a damn. And actually I kind of don't. Because it's all a game and I understand that now.

And yet I can't stop fantasizing about his holding me tight and kissing my neck, trying to ignite my arousal, trying to seduce me, whilst I struggled.

DAMNIT!

I do believe this calls for a post on bondage.

No comments:

Post a Comment