Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dear Goth Guy

I'm very tired of being treated like a child. I do not have an Oedipus complex. You were the one that treated me like a child. So it is YOU who is the pedophile, rather than me the Oedipus.

I'm sure it's a good thing that you've dumped me again. Maybe this time it will be permanent. YOU're the one that didn't make ME cum, you monster.

How did we get from my first butt sex to scanners to my trying to tell you how I didn't cum to you breaking it off with me to you kicking me out of your apartment? We weren't even dating!!

Look, you aren't always the victim. You really do try to make yourself seem that way. "I'm so sensitive..." "I don't mean to seem rude..." "I don't want to hurt anyone which is why I..."

You are the villain. Stop pretending. You're the bad guy, goth guy.

I'm so glad you didn't make me cry this time. There's almost tears at the moment. But those will pass.

It's funny how you were just talking my ear off about women deserving respect, and women getting what they deserve. Please don't give me the chance to throw that back in your face. Don't come back. I'll miss you, but frankly your not making me cum really did help.

I was addicted to you.

Hopefully now you'll leave me alone and I can be free.

To cry. And be alone. And have no one to lust after my body and touch me in all the beautiful ways that I love. And to continue on into my twenties, diving into my art career and resurfacing in a decade, unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment