Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I hate you

How can he be so cavalier about my virginity? It's like he's already forgotten me. He took my virginity and it's all that ever mattered to him.

So now that it's gone, so is he.

He just moves on like nothing happened. It didn't even matter to him all that much. He could have at least been sorry.

You hear that, goth guy? You could at least be sorry for what you've done to me! When I had sex with you, it was a gesture of my affection for you. When you had sex with me, it was just your satisfaction at stake.

I'll never forget you. But you've already forgotten me.

You couldn't have done anything worse. And still I don't delete you from my facebook list in the hope that you'll.... what? I don't even know why. I'll just wait until you delete me and be hurt all over again.

I guess I should do something about that, but I'm afraid that if I do that, then you'll call or text, ask me 'what the hell?' I'm not prepared for that. I guess I'm afraid to act like you don't care, in case you actually do.

Even now that you don't care anymore, you're controlling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment