Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 9, 2010

How many habits do I need before they're just quirks or part of my character?

I drank some chocolate vodka tonight because I won't be able to drink alcohol for a little bit, while I'm attempting another round of stuff to kill off the colony of yeastians living in my vagina.

Yup. Month six of the infection.

Also, I can't have anything with sugar in it while I'm on the stuff. Fortunately it only stays in my system for 3 days. UNfortunately I smoked TWO cigarettes not THREE days ago. So I can't fall back on that habit.

And apparently I've kicked my Goth guy habit? We'll see. I hope so. Mostly. Evil raping bastard. I just have to imagine him pursuing another woman like he pursued me to make me angry. And hurt. Damnit.

Anyway, I suppose I can either fall back on my art habit or my pokemon gameboy game habit while alcohol and sugar are on the outs.

And of course there's television. I've set my DVR to record family guy, the simpsons, old buffy the vampire slayer episodes, reba, ramsey's kitchen nightmares AND star trek: the next generation.

Aaaaaaand I procured the movies IT, Alien, something about a serpent and a rainbow or something (I think it's about voodoo), and Pandorum. Pandorum was okay. Not really all that scary. Definitely more of a sci fi than a horror. I suppose I also have the rest of the saw movies. *eyeroll* The first one was only good because of the last ninety seconds or so. I mean, SHIT dude! THAT, out of the whole movie, THAT scared the hell out of me.

Gore just isn't frightening. Monsters are frightening. Zombies are frightening. But only the zombies that can run. Fast zombies. That's what I'M talking about. Like Dawn of the Dead remake zombies. Terrifying. 28 days later zombies. Those were pretty good too. As for 28 WEEKS later? That can go to hell. It had all this potential and blew it with a cookie-cutter ending.

Man eating plants CAN be frightening. Like The Ruins? I'd have been more impressed if the plants had been as aggressive in that movie as they were in the book the movie was based on. SHIT dude. Those plants were creepy as hell in the book. The movie only lived up to the book by 75 percent. In the book, *SPOILERS IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW, DON'T FINISH THE PARAGRAPH!!!* everyone dies. None of that one person getting away to warn the world nonsense. Nope. The book is a bit more psychological (which can be hard to believe, after watching the movie).

However the attack of the Triffids was just silly. The only thing that could have topped that movie off would be if the plants had sung and danced.

Pokemon red is SO better than pokemon yellow. I'm gonna catch em all this week. That or knit a hat. Maybe both. And I could finish my rape painting. (yes, I am that psychologically disturbed by what happened. I need a freaking painting of how I felt. Whatevar. Eventually I'll get over it.)

I always start with bulbasaur because he has the best chance of defeating my nemesis in the first battle. But I'll get charmander and squirtle by restarting my blue game a couple times and trading for lame pokemon. Gotta catch em ah-all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment