Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 8, 2010

What an awful weekend.

El fin de la semano fue muy malo. Espero esta semano esta mejor.

I don't generally speak in spanish, but I'm learning. I had a terrible weekend. The fella broke it off with me. Said that it had all been a lie. He'd never cared. He'd been faking from the start. Well the first goth I ever dated didn't go so well, i guess. It's what I get for dating outside my faith, I suppose. I will make it through this storm.

If you happen to stop by, and believe in God, (any god is fine by me, but personally I believe in the Christian one) I'd appreciate your praying for him. He was cruel, yes. But I'm afraid for him. Pray. For his sanity, for his salvation, pray. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment