Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The problem with gothic men

They are as emotional if not more emotional than women, gothic or otherwise.

I find myself waiting for him to answer my phone call and texts and hurt, because he's ignoring me. I wonder what tiny thing I did that hurt his feelings now.

When I told him I wasn't sure what I was doing at his place again, he was hurt.

I say something that makes complete sense and is in no way an emotional phrase, and he's offended, and tells me not to be rude.

When I call myself crazy, he tells me I don't even know the meaning of the word.

When I tell him I get lost in his eyes he's like, "what?" And so I slap my palm to my face in desperation.

There are certain things I'm afraid to talk about with him. Like I can't use the word relationship because I'm afraid he'll translate it the wrong way. We're just fool around friends. Fine. I get it. But I can't criticize myself without him threatening to use the same words on me on a regular basis.

If I don't call for a couple days, he puts something dramatic onto his facebook status and won't answer my phone calls.

That's what we call a vicious circle.

Was that him in the movie trailer he posted on his facebook page? Holy shit! I know NOTHING about this guy! And I'm afraid to ask him because there's always something wrong. And he won't answer my phone calls. And I obsess while I wait.

And wait.

And wait.

Does this mean that when I see him next he'll be angry at me? Or act like nothing happened? Or worse, that we'll "need to talk"? Again!?

Please start making sense and come back to me. Friday was amazing. Please call me back, you pathetic jerk. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment