Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 19, 2010

That one guy that gave me sheesha once

Alright, there's this guy that I had a class with once. He was a nice enough human being. He acted like the most flaming gay I've ever met, but believed himself to be completely straight. He has an unnatural fetish for black women. If I was black, I'd be scared of him.

To clash with all of those aspects he is an EXTREMELY conservative Christian.

I invited him to a party once. Unfortunately he thought that was so cool that he decided we were to be friends. Fortunately someone who doesn't have your phone number is very easy to avoid. I just occasionally read his facebook updates. Oh. And as a favor for having invited him to the party, he gave me some delicious smelling sheesha.

His facebook updates are intensely angry and generally sort of bitchy. Oh. And so very, very dramatic. This guy is a drama queen. Sometimes they're the Jesus freak type of updates:

"Praise God for children and puppies! I am so Blessed!"

And then there's the other ones... :

"What the hell is wrong with people? This bitch was so rude to me and that ho needed to be slapped, fool! This world is full of drama queens and their bitches! I don't want no part in your drama, ho!"

Okay. Back to what it is that annoys me about this person the most. His art. SUCKS. And he just keeps doing it! And posting about it! "OMG look at my new drawing!" "Geez guys, I'm stuck! What should I draw next?"

The worst part? He's going to improve while an art prig like me is too full of herself to practice as much as she should. Someday in the far, far future I'll be scratching out a living by advertising stuff in costumes on street corners and living off of potatoes in my half room studio in the basement of the crazy cat lady, being a vain and dramatic misunderstood artist.

He'll have a cheery advertising business where he draws up symbols for big companies and rakes in cash everytime they use them, and he'll be working on his life's art work on the side, writing a comic book or making the next Starry Night.

Ah cruel irony. I think I'll go fight fate now.

No comments:

Post a Comment