Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oh vagisil

Maybe you know what vagisil is. Congrats. You have either experienced a yeast infection, have had the.... pleasure.... of the company of a significant other that has suffered one, or you watch south park.

Gross.

Yeast infections are evil. Every woman will experience at least one in her life time. But there is a select few of very, very unfortunate women who will experience them over and over again, because apparently their vaginas hate them. Introducing your truly.


Never had one? Well fuck you. You lucky son of a fuck. I hate you. You can feel your special place rubbing against itself because it's a little swollen. It itches like all hell. You don't get wet. And it burns when you pee. I'm sure I've bitched about this before. But never in detail.

Solutions for yeast infections.... well I have to say that the companies are pure evil. A seven day cure costs 11 to 13ish dollars. Want a 3 day cure? Well that's gonna set you back 15 to 17 bucks. God forbid you want it gone tomorrow. A one day cure costs twenty dollars or more. And you know they probably all cost the same to make. Unfortunately they have us by the labia. We want the suffering to stop. Especially if we have a significant other.

For me, it looks like a week of celibacy, a 6 dollar tube of vagisil and a few days of going commando.

Basically, I have to keep it clean, dry, and ventilated. So I have magic wipes to keep it clean. And then I just play the waiting game. Thank goodness for vagisil. I go from suffering itchy burning to numb. It's amazing. And without it I'd probably kill a bitch. Any bitch will do.

In the mean time, I guess I'll snack on yogurt. Low fat yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment