Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I can't hear you anymore...

Good bye call center.

I stood up and walked out in mid February. I'd had enough. Someone I dearly love had just died. And I'd been out too late.

I came into work and saw my new schedule: four tens and a twelve. This was the third time they'd increased my hours in as many weeks. I even tried to sign in that day. I tried eight different computers. None of them worked.

So I wrote a pleasant sounding note and left it on my never-there supervisor's desk, and drove away. And hid out at the library and my boyfriend's during what would have been my shifts for four days, to avoid telling my family.

Fuck you, verizon. You treat your customers like shit and reward your employees for adding things to their accounts without the customers' knowledge. Also you treat your employees like shit if they don't do this. Which never, ever benefit the customer. I don't know much about your cellular service, I worked in the land-line/internet/tv division. But I'll never get your cell service because of it.

I now happily clean buildings for a living. The customers appreciate it and the employees are happy. huzzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment