Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I can't believe it's not single!

"It" being me. I was almost used to the fact that I would not find anybody in this world to love and be loved by. It doesn't mean that this might not end at some point. I have no clue.

But it's so good. I feel like I don't often look at the good parts in life, but rather focus on the bad. So let's take a moment to review the good.

That morning he woke me up with the sweetest sex evar, and I orgasmed three times.

Around Christmas time, when he bought me an FX lightsaber, but was unfortunate enough to be the second person to purchase it for me. Those things are 150 bucks. Heh. Poor boy had to return it. But then he got me a PS 2 to replace the one that "disappeared" (probably got thrown away by my gamer hating mother). JUST as good.

The way he uses ridiculous, embarrassing pet names. That I secretly love but openly despise. Sweety pie? Really? SUGAR LIPS? Sweetheart. Honey. Why? I do not know. I can't even convince myself to use em. I always feel like a freak when I do it. And I (secretly) feel special when he does it.

He accepts me. And all the crazy things that I do. No, not just accepts. Enjoys. I thought it would take a miracle to find someone who wasn't bothered by my weirdness. Now I've got somebody as odd as me.

Permit me an emoticon.

^_^

:D

\m/>.<\m/

God? I know we don't talk much of late. But thank you. He's wonderful. Bless him. I love him. Muy mucho. Even with all the bitter parts I dearly, dearly love him.

(I also enjoy tormenting him by writing this in his presence and not letting him read it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment