Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 18, 2010

May sprint phone services rot in hell for giving me texts

Why are men such FUCKING GIRLS?

Random text along the lines of teasing me for still being in bed. Not in bed.... Hm. Does anybody's mind jump to the 'ahhhhhhh, he's finally moved on and isn't telling me/is fooling around behind my back' scenario?

Well I tried not to.

But damn did he take offense when I (CASUALLY, NOT IN AN ACCUSATORY WAY) asked if it'd been meant for someone else. I mean, damn.

"Wow. wow."

Of course I promptly back-pedaled. "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Wow. No, it's okay. Don't worry about it."

But noooooo. It was NOT okay. We TRIED to move on. He wasn't doing so hot.

"Are you okay?" stupid question, but what was I supposed to do? He went nuts at the very vaguest SUGGESTION of infidelity. I certainly didn't want to try to discuss it in detail.

"No, I'm not."

WELL WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?

Eventually he gave me a lame excuse to get off the phone.

I texted a miserable I'm sorry. Which seems pointless when he doesn't even listen when I say it. He just tries to move on without fixing anything. I just wanted to make it right. Damnit. I'm not even supposed to be in to this sorry bastard, and here I am FREAKING OUT.

I think I'll smoke. And then do spanish homework until my soul gives out and I can finally.... be miserable some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment