Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The errotic shave

I lost my victory patch last time I saw goth guy. See, before that I had always shaved for him. But then he sent me packing... again... Aaaand I decided to grow me a victory patch. Or a dignity patch. Or what have you.

However the point of shaving is making it a welcome place to put a tongue.

Aaaand goth guy wasn't a fan. I tried to keep my victory patch. I did. But nooooo. "you need to shave." I gave an indignant look, and he offered to do it for me. And regardless of my earlier determinations to say no way... I wasn't about to keep a man on his knees from shaving my victory patch.

Although we both agreed he should have waited until we'd washed the soap and excess hair off before he got back down to business.

In other news, I went to church today. I wonder if I'm going to hell for living in sin? Though some people don't even really realize that they're sinning. Or they don't think whatever they're doing is sin. I know it. And I feel terrible about it.

If someone dies while living in sin, do they go to hell? Even if they feel badly, are repentant? What if they really didn't think it was a sin?

Well, whatever the case, I'm praying that I live long enough to get away from this so I can start trying to be a good person again. Don't get me wrong. I try to do right in the rest of my life. But this? This is willful sin. I hope He forgives me, should I die here.

No comments:

Post a Comment