Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 30, 2015

Sleep, the unattainable standard

I want to sleep the same 9 hours every night. Yes, 9. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Also apparently it's stressing out my dog. 12 to 9 or 1 to 10 every night just sounds impossible. What guarantee is there that I'll fall asleep on time?

Whenever I need to be asleep at a certain time, I find myself on my back, eyes wide open, stressing myself out because I'm not asleep yet. Sometimes watching a YouTube video I've seen a thousand times helps. Sort of prevents my brain from focussing on my stress.

Of course when I don't have to be up, I say to myself, hey, I could watch a movie or storm on something right now... And then when I do go to bed late, I sleep late too.

Or, god forbid I'm in bed on time, and don't have to be up. I'll still sleep to long, 10 or 11 hours. Because depression, I guess?

I need a job with more regular hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment