Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 28, 2012

The path to legend

I'm learning how to belly dance. And I'm trying to lose weight. I've lost about ten pounds, but I haven't got the heart to check since the holidays came around. I ate a lot of food. So I'm gonna take a couple weeks to work really hard at sticking to my calorie counting and exercise before checking the scale.

I want to be amazon sexy. Exotic. I'm gonna turn into what I want to be, what I day dream about being. The book my uncle gave me for Christmas (Become your own match maker: 8 steps to finding your perfect mate by Pattie Stranger. I laughed when I unwrapped it but started reading it anyway.) says that I need to take a detox period of 30 to 90 days to just focus on me.

I've wanted to do THAT ever since I became single. And I've been trying. But this is it! I'm doing it. I signed up for the last classes I need to finish my associate today. (terrified. what if I fail to finish? NO. I have to finish.) I'm learning how to belly dance. I'm keeping my house clean. I'm planning a big painting. I'm working on my novel again.

This is my chance. I just focus on improving myself, being happy with myself. Doing things that make me happy, rather than my ex. I have to forgive him though. For all the stupid he put me through. And all the stupid he continues to put me through. Argh. That doesn't sound very forgiving of me, does it... Damn.

I'll work on it. And my weight. I'm so excited to be sexy. It's HAPPENING. I mean, I liked me before, but I've always wanted to weigh less. Here's my chance. And being happy with myself just the way I am is going to be a huge boost in my sex appeal. Guys will want me. More so. As it were the only people I'm beating off with a stick are my coworkers, which is weird. And beating off with a stick is what I mean when my coworkers keep telling me that other coworkers have the hots for me. Once one of them slapped my ass... but that's about as rough as it got.

Anyway I figured I ought to explain my new counter on this blog, which will show my success (or failure, or stagnation) in weightloss land.

Oh, and the other one is to prevent me from banging my ex. Because that book says I'll stay stuck on him because of the oxytocin that my body releases whenever I have an orgasm. And that will keep me from moving on. Also no sex or dates during detox. So I guess it's supposed to help me there... but then again I guess that's not particularly forgiving... gerrraugh DAMNIT WHATEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment