Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Of note:

Hey God, remember when I was excited for "music man" and thanking you for bring a guy that was so right for me into my life, even after I thought I'd never find somebody as weird and accepting of me as he was?

What the fuck. You knew I'd end up like this. And you took that thanks without argument? I'm sure this is my fault in one way or another because I'm a worthless, sinful human, but still. Would it have killed you to shoot me a lightning bolt or a disclaimer or something? >.<

(sorry God. I'm pretty sure you're a good guy that does all the right things. Hence the whole God thing. Blaming you is probably wrong. And probably there was nothing you could do without breaking some kind of personal code. But super bonus points for warning me next time. You can speak through my mother's instant distrust of all guys that I date if you like.)

No comments:

Post a Comment