Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 10, 2010

100

Grr. No more fur.

Victory patches are over-rated when you have no one to flaunt them at. And I hate feeling like chewbacca or bigfoot down there. That's just weird. If I were a dog, I would shave ALL of me. It would feel awesome.

Luckily, I only have to shave PART of me. So I'm gonna go do that. In the jacuzzi. (ever notice how hard it is to spell jacuzzi? I always wanna spell it jacoozy, or jacouzi. But no. JACUZZI.)

And in that jacuzzi I will drink a mudslide (ingredients be damned) and eat celery sticks (to offset the mudslide) with peanut butter (to offset the celery). And maybe read a smutty novel.

HUZZAH for Sunday night JACUZZI time!

Also, whilst googling bigfoot, I found this. Woah. Just woah. I love google. And I fear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment