Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I hate you, Cracked.com

Why do you have to be so right? Give speaking the truth a break and whisper sweet lies in my ear!

What have I done? Actually DONE in my life? I've written most of a novel and painted some paintings. I can make really good pizza. But otherwise I'm a lazy, fat, nice person.

I need a post entry level crap job plan. I want it to involve writing.

I need to write more, and fight for a half-way decent job. I need to get sexy. I need to make a difference in this world with what I have now. It's not a lot.

I could set up a new save-folder.

I've just begun a system of folders that I put money into. One says ren faire, another steampunk con. One says car, one says medical, one says puppy. Another is called savings, and the last is called tattoos, keyboard, etc. Anything I want. I can put just a little money towards it. I should start a "do good things" folder. Feed hungry people, by gifts for children that might not get any, buy dog food for the humane society.

How can I say, 'oh when I'm rich I'll give to all kinds of charities and use my money to make the world better," if I'm not willing to do that now, with what I have? It doesn't have to be money. It could be my time. I could volunteer or do nice things for people that need or deserve it.

I have to stop lazing about and DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment