Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 27, 2013

Goodbye, you fucking idiot

I'm so sorry to see you go. How could you?? You knew the risks. YOU KNEW. And yet. Christmas FUCKING morning. Your fiance and your kid are now out a family member. We should have slapped that mother-fucking beer out of your hands three weeks ago. You told us. You told us when we met you.

Alcohol is a gateway to relapse for heroin addicts.

You knew that too. I know it's not our fault. But man if I could have stood between you and the drug, I should have. We were so happy to see you happy that we ignored the signs.

You were opening your own shop, moving in with your lady, you were all excited over that stupid gun you bought. A lot of good that did you. You can't shoot heroin. Like that. God. That would be hilarious if you weren't dead.

We will miss you. We will miss your treacherous, raping douchebag D&D character. We're retiring the campaign, by the way. I don't think any of us could bare to play. We're gonna miss food runs with you. We'll miss that amazing spicy shrimp gumbo you made that one time. I wish we'd had more food nights.

Goodbye, Jimbrahm. Idiot. I hope you're somewhere awesome, being your bad, awesome self.

No comments:

Post a Comment