Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Receipt Rants

Another new section. For when all I can find to write out my anger is a a pen and a receipt.

Want(ed)(s) to bang our ex-roomie
Boob shots off of strangers with bigger tits
Apparently shooting girls down left and right (frankly they deserve better anyway)
Tells me Joe (his friend) never saw me as a person, just a rebound (wish he'd tipped me off)
Says he's just been staying in my life for the internet
Thought I'd look down on him for drinking/never partied because of me
After I get offended apologizes profusely until I claim to be over it
All the while I'm thinking "I hate you I hate you I hate you I HATE you."

Why My Ex is a Parasitic Ass: A Receipt Rant



Also, the number in the bottom left corner there is my blood pressure. Go me! At least I've got that to feel good about.


No comments:

Post a Comment