Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, December 19, 2010

What was heaven is hell

It's so strange to feel my world twisting around into a new shape based on the Music man. I enjoy him, and all my time with him. But now suddenly a day that would usually have been wonderful was terrible because I didn't get to see him.

Of course, I've said very little about the Music man.

Divorced. You knew that. And yeah, it would appear that I've had sex with him. Once. TWO LONG WEEKS ago. Too long. I wanted to be with him today. We were going to spend the day together. But when it wasn't one thing, it was another.

The roomies had the cars. And then his evil bitch-faced boss decided he needed to babysit her granddaughter. WHAT THE HELL? He works at a fucking FAST FOOD RESTAURANT! But he's her freaking slave because he wants to be a manager and she owns his chances.

The boy needs a new job.

I mean, it's so awkward that I make more money than him. I wouldn't mind if he had a car of his own and always had enough gas money to come see me. And if his boss wasn't the psycho boss from hell that won't take no for an answer.

She once tried to force him to come in on his day off. He was spending the day with me, and refused. She was a bitch to him for a week and a half.

I just miss him. That's why I hate his job, the lack of a dependable vehicle and his stupid boss. Because I wanted to see him so bad today. And I didn't get to. And it made me cry.

I've never cried over someone that I know wants me not being able to see me.

The world is a whole new shape now.

No comments:

Post a Comment