Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

44 hours a week

I have a full time job. I'm so tired all the time I can't even think. I'm with "customer service". For one of your favorite phone companies. Can you hear me now? Bad news. In the homephone, tv and internet department you probably can't. Considering all the unhappy customers, they can't possibly be any good.

But more on my adventures as a super villain at another time.

Goth guy got married.... true love... had the gonads to brag about it and act like we were friends. I hope he trips over a curb and into a rift in time that would make it as though he never existed. He scarred me up so bad in my lady places that it's hard to have sex with the Music Man.

Music man is new. The first boyfriend. I hope what they say about the first one not working out doesn't apply to us because of just how weird all my previous experience is.

Another divorced man.

Broken. Only just divorced when we met. It kills me that someone else got to him before me. And messed him up good. It wasn't all her fault, they were both terrible, but still. He didn't intend to date so soon. But if I didn't have something good right now, I would be depressed and miserable. I don't tell him THAT per say because that's a lot of pressure. But the one time he panicked and tried to leave I stopped him. Because I want him. And I know he wants me.

He was just afraid that it might be wrong. I told him I was willing to take the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment