Legend-WAITFORIT-ary!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What am I doing with my life?

I just have to turn into a total asshole for a few weeks to get my ex to leave me alone.

FOR GOD'S SAKE I KICKED HIM OUT OF MY HOUSE! HOW MUCH CLEARER DOES IT GET?

Maybe If I just learned to say, "sorry I'm busy" or "sorry I'm really tired tonight" I'd be okay. Anyway About a week and a half ago we had a week of wild sex. The unprotected, pull out kind. Because he hates condoms and I'm an idiot. Now my period is a week late. I took a pregnancy test a few days after it should have started and it was negative. But apparently it could be a false negative? According to the internet?

It's ridiculous the amount of websites I found saying, "IT'S OKAY! YOU MIGHT STILL BE PREGGERS!" fuck "i-wanna-be-a-mommy-so-bad-i-wet-myself" sites. I need a OH GOD I CAN'T CARE FOR A CHILD RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T GET A GOOD JOB FOR SHIT! type site.

Because I can't. I just had an argument with my mother something along the lines of "You're 24 years old, what are you doing with your life??"

Failing.

Obviously.

I always thought I'd at least know what I was doing with myself by now. Know what to do, where to go, have a decent job to get me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment